My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Introduction

I am currently involved in 12 HYIP programs and a number of autosurf-for-interest programs. My ultimate goal is 10-12 steady programs that I can withdraw $500+ per month from each.


Potential Losses
Two of the 12 HYIPs are potentially losers - currently not paying and in the "wait-and-see" phase.
Pro-XL stopped paying about 2 weeks after I joined. I had hesitated to join it for a long time, months, and finally joined because of its paying history. Potential loss: $100 hard cash
Golden NestEgg is another one that has a long history of paying and has suddenly stopped. Again, another one that I waited for a long time to join and then right after I did, POOF! Potential loss: $75 hard cash plus $13 interest


Paying Programs

Of the rest of my programs, one is a private one that I have been in for over a year and have recouped all of my hard cash. It is now growing nicely (slow but steady, approximately 10% a month compounded) and I am compounding that to reach my goal of withdrawing $500 a month.


The public programs that I feel very good about recommending are:
FXVision - this is the program that I am THE MOST CONFIDENT about. I have been good friends with two of the partners for over 2 years.
Goldfellers (please use "khernandez" as your sponsor)
ITS (passcode is "khernandez")
PIN


I am also in P I P s, going on close to a year, and I am making very good money there. However, with the recent withdrawal delay issue, I am a bit hesitant to recommend that anyone else join at this time. I believe that they will get it fixed though, and that it will continue to be a very good program. I am running two P I P s pools; one is for a private forum, and one is for the Gold Horizons forum and can be joined for as little as $27.50.

Other HYIP Programs I am testing out:


IT4US
SHG-IG


Autosurfing

The autosurf programs I am using, in order of preference:
4Daily
Runesurf
Manateehouse
MaximumSurf
StableSurfing
Surf-4-Retirement
AussieEarners
Autosurf-4-Profit
StudioTraffic

I have only been doing the autosurfing for about 2 months and have not cashed out of any yet, although I have upgraded using earnings in 4Daily, Runesurf, MaximumSurf, Manateehouse, AussieEarners and StableSurfing.


0 Comments:

<< Home