Introduction, continued
I have also become very involved with an online business as a DXGold Merchant.
Operating a DXGold console is complicated and time-consuming, but well worth the effort. You can make a considerable amount of money by operating a console, and those of us who do are definitely dreaming of the day we can quit our regular jobs and become full-time DXGold Merchants.
I learned about DXGold from the DXPowerteam and I highly recommend them. They charge $15 per month for access, but you get a group of highly experienced people on a well-attended forum and daily audio training (voice chat) as well. There are also many tools available such as digot analysis and statistics, outexchange statistics, etc.
I know of several other free DX training sites but cannot comment on the quality of the information since I do not frequent them.
DX4Dummies
TeamSuccessDX
ECurrencyMerchant
There are also HYIP programs that are based on DXGold consoles. They offer a passive way to participate in the DXGold exchanges.
Operating a DXGold console is complicated and time-consuming, but well worth the effort. You can make a considerable amount of money by operating a console, and those of us who do are definitely dreaming of the day we can quit our regular jobs and become full-time DXGold Merchants.
I learned about DXGold from the DXPowerteam and I highly recommend them. They charge $15 per month for access, but you get a group of highly experienced people on a well-attended forum and daily audio training (voice chat) as well. There are also many tools available such as digot analysis and statistics, outexchange statistics, etc.
I know of several other free DX training sites but cannot comment on the quality of the information since I do not frequent them.
DX4Dummies
TeamSuccessDX
ECurrencyMerchant
There are also HYIP programs that are based on DXGold consoles. They offer a passive way to participate in the DXGold exchanges.


0 Comments:
<< Home