My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Friday, January 06, 2006

Here's to a fabulous 2006

Hope everyone's holidays were peaceful and wonderful. Mine was a 10-day slice of heaven, sleeping late, lounging around the house in pajamas, hanging out with my kids all day. A true reprieve from the real world.

But now, back to reality...

I'm not sure where I should go with this blog. I'm no longer avidly following the HYIP community, only a few select programs and a couple of autosurfers. Mostly concentrating on my forex accounts.

I could continue to post forex commentary but I dont know if readers are interested.

Or I could go along the lines of the post I'm going to put up next, which is money saving and debt management strategies....

If you have any thoughts on where you'd like to see me go with this blog, pls email me.



Thanks,
Karin