Results for Week Ending 1/29/05
Lots of good news this week.
FXVision returned 5.59%, GoldFellers 2.24%, ITS .98%
My first purchase in PIN cycled after 39 days and my next will cycle probably tonight or tomorrow. I have reinvested.
Also there are reports in the P I P S forum that debit card withdrawals are being processed, so hopefully they are working out their issues. A friend who requested a d/c withdrawal in early Dec received his last week, after a 51-day wait.
FXVision returned 5.59%, GoldFellers 2.24%, ITS .98%
My first purchase in PIN cycled after 39 days and my next will cycle probably tonight or tomorrow. I have reinvested.
Also there are reports in the P I P S forum that debit card withdrawals are being processed, so hopefully they are working out their issues. A friend who requested a d/c withdrawal in early Dec received his last week, after a 51-day wait.


<< Home