Autosurf this month
Well my autosurfing income is increasing every month...
This month I expect payments from 4Daily, Cobrapay, PaidYou, Autosurf440, AussieEarners, and of course, Surfmunkee.
I'm expecting a total of about $775 over the next week.
Compounded again in StudioTraffic and TopGun.
I've sent emails to the people who asked about the PlexPay pool. I think I will have enough interest and I am looking to get it started around the end of this month.
I havent finished working out the details of the NQ pool yet so be patient, I will send an email when I get more information together.
This month I expect payments from 4Daily, Cobrapay, PaidYou, Autosurf440, AussieEarners, and of course, Surfmunkee.
I'm expecting a total of about $775 over the next week.
Compounded again in StudioTraffic and TopGun.
I've sent emails to the people who asked about the PlexPay pool. I think I will have enough interest and I am looking to get it started around the end of this month.
I havent finished working out the details of the NQ pool yet so be patient, I will send an email when I get more information together.


<< Home