FXVision problems
FXVision will be on hold for a while because of a series of unfortunate events...
First, they tried to transfer a large amount of money from the trader's personal ACM account to the new FXV IBC account... and the bank froze the funds pending verification. So that was a huge portion of the trading account.
Secondly, the trader got rattled by the bank actions, and in attempting to "make it up" she took some great risks and sustained quite a loss.
So things will be on hold until the bank releases the funds, and until things can get settled down again.
Hopefully only a couple of months.
I have 100% faith in the admins of this program and I know that they are telling the truth, this is not some sort of BS to buy time while they run away with the money.
I actually am feeling quite bad for the admins and the trader, i know they are heartbroken about this situation. So no worries here, just resigned patience...
*sigh*
First, they tried to transfer a large amount of money from the trader's personal ACM account to the new FXV IBC account... and the bank froze the funds pending verification. So that was a huge portion of the trading account.
Secondly, the trader got rattled by the bank actions, and in attempting to "make it up" she took some great risks and sustained quite a loss.
So things will be on hold until the bank releases the funds, and until things can get settled down again.
Hopefully only a couple of months.
I have 100% faith in the admins of this program and I know that they are telling the truth, this is not some sort of BS to buy time while they run away with the money.
I actually am feeling quite bad for the admins and the trader, i know they are heartbroken about this situation. So no worries here, just resigned patience...
*sigh*


<< Home