Surfmunkee Mod
Hi everyone,
Marcus at Surfmunkee has just made me a Mod for his forum. Hopefully I will be able to take some of the administrative load off his shoulders and free him up for taking care of the site and his trading.
I have been extremely happy with his program and hope that he can continue to run it well even though he is experiencing some major growth. I believe he has its management firmly in control.
-karin
Marcus at Surfmunkee has just made me a Mod for his forum. Hopefully I will be able to take some of the administrative load off his shoulders and free him up for taking care of the site and his trading.
I have been extremely happy with his program and hope that he can continue to run it well even though he is experiencing some major growth. I believe he has its management firmly in control.
-karin


<< Home