Picpay transfer function permanently disabled
The staff at Picpay have permanently disabled the "transfer" function in the accounts...
This is to stop all possibility of members exchanging picpay for other ecurrencies and to prevent the cover-up of fraudulent funds.
Picpay can still be withdrawn via check, wire and debit card (well, it WILL be able to be withdrawn that way...) and you can still purchase things using the merchant interface.
In fact, I just purchased a Gold membership to Plexpay via picpay. Of course, I am not expecting my Plexpay account to be open anytime soon, but at least I've gotten the ball rolling on it.
Let's hope this gets things moving smoothly soon.
This is to stop all possibility of members exchanging picpay for other ecurrencies and to prevent the cover-up of fraudulent funds.
Picpay can still be withdrawn via check, wire and debit card (well, it WILL be able to be withdrawn that way...) and you can still purchase things using the merchant interface.
In fact, I just purchased a Gold membership to Plexpay via picpay. Of course, I am not expecting my Plexpay account to be open anytime soon, but at least I've gotten the ball rolling on it.
Let's hope this gets things moving smoothly soon.


<< Home