Just realized it's my Blog Anniversary!
Hey, I just realized I have been keeping this blog for a year now! (give or take a couple of days.... LOL)
Wow, how time flies.
Let's see, what was I involved with a year ago?
Autosurfing:
4Daily - scam
Runesurf - scam
Manateehouse - scam
MaximumSurf - still here but slow paying
StableSurfing - not paying
Surf-4-Retirement - not paying
AussieEarners - not paying
Autosurf-4-Profit - not paying
StudioTraffic - not paying
I called Golden NestEgg and ProXL scams in my first post. LOL.
FXVision - very difficult situation - I still have ultimate faith in 3 of the partners but the 4th is a very unusual person
GF, ITS - still going well (altho I have pulled out of both in order to concentrate on my own forex trading)
PIN - stalled cycler
PIPS - will they come back? I doubt it.
IT4US, SHG-IG - both scams
So, I didnt start off very well.
Toward the end of 2005 some very good programs emerged and I think I will stay with a couple of them but I am definitely moving toward my own money management. I might make only 7-10% a month on my own, but thats a lot better than 100% loss in a scam HYIP.
:)
Wow, how time flies.
Let's see, what was I involved with a year ago?
Autosurfing:
4Daily - scam
Runesurf - scam
Manateehouse - scam
MaximumSurf - still here but slow paying
StableSurfing - not paying
Surf-4-Retirement - not paying
AussieEarners - not paying
Autosurf-4-Profit - not paying
StudioTraffic - not paying
I called Golden NestEgg and ProXL scams in my first post. LOL.
FXVision - very difficult situation - I still have ultimate faith in 3 of the partners but the 4th is a very unusual person
GF, ITS - still going well (altho I have pulled out of both in order to concentrate on my own forex trading)
PIN - stalled cycler
PIPS - will they come back? I doubt it.
IT4US, SHG-IG - both scams
So, I didnt start off very well.
Toward the end of 2005 some very good programs emerged and I think I will stay with a couple of them but I am definitely moving toward my own money management. I might make only 7-10% a month on my own, but thats a lot better than 100% loss in a scam HYIP.
:)


<< Home