My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Driving Green

Last year I lusted over a hybrid Ford Escape.

Now the object of my desire is something that can run on ethanol.

E85 is the fuel of the future! And it can be made from renewable sources, and sources that would otherwise be considered waste products.

There was an awesome extensive article in the Jan 24th issue of Fortune.

Here's the main point of the article:

Stop dreaming about hydrogen. Ethanol is the answer to the energy dilemma. It's clean and green and runs in today's cars. And in a generation, it could replace gas.


Turns out, the American automakers have quietly been making Flexfuel vehicles for a couple of years now. So you might already own a car, truck or SUV that can run on ethanol.

GM has just begun promoting its FlexFuel vehicles - you might have seen the new "LiveGreenGoYellow" campaign with the yellow gas caps.

My man Richard Branson (sexiest Billionaire in the world!!!) is starting up a new venture called Virgin Fuels. Be still my beating heart!!!

If Brazil could do it, so could we. It took Brazil only a couple of years to convert their motorists to 40% ethanol use.

Thats a lot of oil we wont need to be buying from somebody else, or drilling in our own backyard for.

I cant wait.