NSFG News
NSFG had a great January, over 21% gross which nets out to 15% for members.
They have announced that they will not be accepting new members after March 25th. That gives you plenty of time to gather your $100 and get into the program. While I know they are reluctant to shut the doors, I applaud them for recognizing that it is a necessary step to keep the program manageable.
Their managed accounts at FSCM went live today and I for one am definitely going to be growing my pool account until I have the $25k to get into the managed account.
Great news all around, and congratulations on another terrific month for Ken and Paul!!!
They have announced that they will not be accepting new members after March 25th. That gives you plenty of time to gather your $100 and get into the program. While I know they are reluctant to shut the doors, I applaud them for recognizing that it is a necessary step to keep the program manageable.
Their managed accounts at FSCM went live today and I for one am definitely going to be growing my pool account until I have the $25k to get into the managed account.
Great news all around, and congratulations on another terrific month for Ken and Paul!!!


<< Home