My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Ecurrency News

Well now, isnt this interesting.

Two weeks ago the rumor was that "something big" was going to happen to egold and we should all pull our $$ out of egold and start using INTgold...

So today I log in to find that it is INTGOLD that is making the big changes...

Not insurmountable obstacles for people who want to continue using it, but I suspect that most people are not going to bother submitting all their personal identification.

Stay tuned to.... as the ecurrency turns.....

LOL