Feeder Fund has added a new program
This one is a real, legitimate hedge fund called ChartCandle.
Performance:
2003 +43.55% (compounded)
2004 +64.38%
2005 YTD +13.37%
Member of the Hedge Fund Association
The regular minimum initial investment with this hedge fund is $50,000, but through FeederFund you can open a direct account with them for only $10,000....
or if that is too rich for you, you can also join the FeederFund pool for $50.
Which is exactly what I am going to do. Although I'm going to put in as much as I can...
Things are really looking good for making money with legitimate companies.... I am extremely optimistic about the future.
Performance:
2003 +43.55% (compounded)
2004 +64.38%
2005 YTD +13.37%
Member of the Hedge Fund Association
The regular minimum initial investment with this hedge fund is $50,000, but through FeederFund you can open a direct account with them for only $10,000....
or if that is too rich for you, you can also join the FeederFund pool for $50.
Which is exactly what I am going to do. Although I'm going to put in as much as I can...
Things are really looking good for making money with legitimate companies.... I am extremely optimistic about the future.


<< Home