My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Monday, June 06, 2005

Weekly Update and other news

Can you believe it's June already? Damn, I have only a little over 6 months to achieve my goal of quitting my job in 2005...

GF returned 2.16% last week, FXVision 2.69%, and ITS 1.27%.

FXIG has gained 2.74% since June 1.... I am now running the FXIG pool at Gold Horizons in the Advanced Members usergroup, with a minimum investment of $100, so head over there and join us if you want to get into FXIG for less than $5000.

According to the P-I-P-S forum, the wires from Dec have started being released. YAY! I have a wire pending from Jan 10th, so hopefully they will start getting the January wires released as well. I also have a number of gift cards ordered from a couple of merchants so I am looking forward to receiving those soon too.

IT4US is still stalling and making a lot of cosmetic changes with no real progress to be seen.

Still doing awesome with the autosurfers, looking for about $350-400 to be withdrawn this month...

My Oanda account took quite a beating this past week when the forint hit as high as 255 against the Euro, but I had plenty of margin to hold on and it firmed nicely again... just under 63% in interest gained in the 9 months since I started this trade, and currently sitting on about a $50 unrealized loss.

I have recently become interested in a couple of managed accounts - one trades options and one forex - that I will be watching closely. Both require a minimum investment in the $5-10k range, but they will be excellent diversification into something "legit".

Also for my friends from the United States, I am exploring the idea of a self-managed Roth IRA (possibly partnered with an LLC) for some of the solid programs. It seems to me to be the only way to really make this income tax-free.......

Watch out for the scams and be sure to send me an email if you hear of anything you think I might want to know about!!!

-karin