4Daily runs into Cash Flow Trouble
Well 4Daily admitted on payday that they did not have enough $$ to make payouts to everyone, so I guess the ride there might be close to over.
I did compound my earnings that I had expected to be paid (about $85) instead of accepting only 25%, but I dont expect to be paid next month.
So I am removing 4Daily from my list of recommended Autosurf sites.
I did, however, get paid $75 from Cobrapay, the second month in a row that I have been paid from them.
I am still expecting payment from Surfmunkee, PaidYou and Autosurf440.
I did compound my earnings that I had expected to be paid (about $85) instead of accepting only 25%, but I dont expect to be paid next month.
So I am removing 4Daily from my list of recommended Autosurf sites.
I did, however, get paid $75 from Cobrapay, the second month in a row that I have been paid from them.
I am still expecting payment from Surfmunkee, PaidYou and Autosurf440.


<< Home