My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Monday, July 18, 2005

Another disappointment

I have had another disappointment with a private "program" (nothing listed here in my blog) and I am more than ever determined to get going with real, legitimate opportunities.

I am working on the NQ Futures pool but here is what I have so far:

A managed account at a reputable futures brokerage, linked to the trader's account so that any trade he places in his account will automatically occur in our account as well.

The trader is a CTA registered with the NFA, no disciplinary action on his record. There is a 2-year history on this system, with impressive results. I can forward an excel file to anyone who is interested.

The pool will be set up as a legal partnership entity. Up to 20 members, USA only, who will need to provide their name, address, copy of license or passport, and SS# and sign a Partnership agreement. K-1s will be issued yearly.

Min investment $250, additional investments of $250 allowed once per month.

The system requires a $100 monthly fee which we will pay separately from the deposits to the investment account. Perhaps a $50 one-time additional payment on each $250 unit, which will be put in a bank account to pay the fees as they become due.

Withdrawals allowed once per month, person(s) withdrawing will pay any bank or exchange fees.

I will take a 5% management fee from the withdrawals only.

I will set up a private blog for posting trading results etc. I will also allow one reputable person to view the account whenever he wants.


Please email me your thoughts.

thanks,
karin