My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Review and Looking Forward

Its the end of August, the kids are going back to school and summer is just about over. Where did the time go??? As I am getting older, I find myself asking that question more and more often....

Things are good. Despite my hacking problem, which is now 100% resolved, I am very very optimistic.

Just read an EXTREMELY positive article from the FeederFund admin regarding FXXX. I made my first withdrawal request end of last week (well 2nd actually, but my first was not allowed since I had made my deposit via credit card and had to wait 90 days before I could make a withdrawal. The good news about that delay was, my account grew quite nicely while I waited...)

I got my Loyal Bank information and debit card from Plexpay and I am eager to get that account funded as soon as I can. Can't hear enough good things about that program.

FXVision is working thru their difficulties and should begin trading again in Sept. I have been discussing things with one of the partners and he has some great ideas for moving forward.

MPDW has gone private and is working to set up proper offshore structures. I am very pleased with their actions lately.

GF returned 2.92% this past week. It amazes me that this program is as small and quiet (undiscovered?) as it is. I love it.

Im still planning to launch the NQ Partnership sometime this fall. My hacking problem set me back a little on that. I think I might be able to open it up to Canadians too, so if there are any Canadian readers of my blog, let me know if you'd be interested in joining.

Ive added a couple of things to my "watch" list - CG Financial, Takese, FCI... if anyone has any feedback, pls drop me a line. I will probably only be watching them for a while - right now I have more than enough "good" ones on my list that I want to add more money to. All of my available cash is spoken for, for quite a while.

Take care this week, and be smart about where you put your money!!!