Everything almost back to normal
I have regained almost all of my accounts so am slowly setting things right...
I took a very relaxing vacation last week in the wilds of Maine. And it was VERY HARD to come back to work this morning.
Not that I hate my job, in fact, I get pretty well paid and my job is not too demanding (witness the time I have free to mess with my HYIP investments!!! LOL)
It's just that I am sick of the thought of working for someone else.
At the beginning of this year, I swore that I would retire this year and live off my HYIP investments.
Unfortunately that isnt going to happen, not unless P-I-P-S manages to start paying again, which I am surely NOT counting on.
BUT, I have been slowly laying the foundation for retirement. And I am about halfway there, I think. I have 3 programs that I am able to take $1000 a month from and still leave them with growth.
Three more and I will seriously be looking at quitting my job.
And those three, I think are definitely achievable. In fact, I have about 8-10 programs in my sights, that could get to the $1000 a month withdrawal level.
Some of them are lower-paying and will require more base capital, but I will get there. So ultimately I will have 10+ programs, that will all be paying out at least $1k a month.
I am very happy with the following list:
FXV (will resume trading in Sept)
DXIO
Plexpay
MPDW
GF
ITS
Surfmunkee
FXIG
4x-club
FeederFund
I am trying to learn to be patient. Its not the 100% a month programs that will be here next year.
-karin
I took a very relaxing vacation last week in the wilds of Maine. And it was VERY HARD to come back to work this morning.
Not that I hate my job, in fact, I get pretty well paid and my job is not too demanding (witness the time I have free to mess with my HYIP investments!!! LOL)
It's just that I am sick of the thought of working for someone else.
At the beginning of this year, I swore that I would retire this year and live off my HYIP investments.
Unfortunately that isnt going to happen, not unless P-I-P-S manages to start paying again, which I am surely NOT counting on.
BUT, I have been slowly laying the foundation for retirement. And I am about halfway there, I think. I have 3 programs that I am able to take $1000 a month from and still leave them with growth.
Three more and I will seriously be looking at quitting my job.
And those three, I think are definitely achievable. In fact, I have about 8-10 programs in my sights, that could get to the $1000 a month withdrawal level.
Some of them are lower-paying and will require more base capital, but I will get there. So ultimately I will have 10+ programs, that will all be paying out at least $1k a month.
I am very happy with the following list:
FXV (will resume trading in Sept)
DXIO
Plexpay
MPDW
GF
ITS
Surfmunkee
FXIG
4x-club
FeederFund
I am trying to learn to be patient. Its not the 100% a month programs that will be here next year.
-karin


<< Home