A weird week
Well no one really knows what is going on with PIPs.... since you cant really do anything, I suggest thats what you do. LOL. I am doing nothing.
TopGunTraffic announced yesterday that they are closing, which was surprising and disappointing. I am dismayed that these ladies couldnt make the autosurfing program work. I really thought if anyone could, they could, so that makes me wonder about the other programs.
On the other hand, I was paid from both Surfmunkee (3rd month) and AussieEarners today. I will also be joining DadNDave's because I believe if anyone can make it in the autosurf arena, Dave Canard can.
It is suspiciously quiet on the Astra Systems site. Meaning, you cant get there. This must be because I just joined last week. Fortunately I hadnt put much there, yet.
However, despite several losses this week, I am still excited about the future and believe it gets brighter all the time.
My current list of programs where I want to put more funds as they become available:
FXVision (will renew trading around the 3rd week of Sept; in the meantime, they are crediting all current accounts with 1.5% interest per week)
GF
ITS
MPDW
4x-Club
FeederFund (Chartcandle, specifically)
Plexpay
I am also working a low-cost strategy in ExpInvest, depositing $10 every 10 days. Soon it will be self-funding.
So you see, there is plenty of opportunity there, in programs that I feel very comfortable with. Most of the ones on my list are in the lower-paying category, but thats where I believe the true programs are....
Please feel free to write to me if you have any questions or comments.
-karin
TopGunTraffic announced yesterday that they are closing, which was surprising and disappointing. I am dismayed that these ladies couldnt make the autosurfing program work. I really thought if anyone could, they could, so that makes me wonder about the other programs.
On the other hand, I was paid from both Surfmunkee (3rd month) and AussieEarners today. I will also be joining DadNDave's because I believe if anyone can make it in the autosurf arena, Dave Canard can.
It is suspiciously quiet on the Astra Systems site. Meaning, you cant get there. This must be because I just joined last week. Fortunately I hadnt put much there, yet.
However, despite several losses this week, I am still excited about the future and believe it gets brighter all the time.
My current list of programs where I want to put more funds as they become available:
FXVision (will renew trading around the 3rd week of Sept; in the meantime, they are crediting all current accounts with 1.5% interest per week)
GF
ITS
MPDW
4x-Club
FeederFund (Chartcandle, specifically)
Plexpay
I am also working a low-cost strategy in ExpInvest, depositing $10 every 10 days. Soon it will be self-funding.
So you see, there is plenty of opportunity there, in programs that I feel very comfortable with. Most of the ones on my list are in the lower-paying category, but thats where I believe the true programs are....
Please feel free to write to me if you have any questions or comments.
-karin


<< Home