My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Saturday, August 27, 2005

What's on Your ipod?

ok so my Bowie post yesterday got me thinking about what might be on your ipod... send me an email and let me know, esp if you have something a bit out of the mainstream. but no country please.

here's a sample of mine:

lots of old Bowie, of course
Sinead O'Connor, Fiona Apple, Tori Amos, Kate Bush, Sarah McLachlen
Jane's Addition, Foo Fighters, Five for Fighting
David Sanborn, Boney James
Slash instrumental, Mark Knopfler
the Cure, Yaz, Sisters of Mercy, New Order
Sting, Paul Simon (Graceland album)
B52s, Talking Heads
Concrete Blonde - if youve never heard them, you should

thats all i can think of at the moment. when my husband gets his new 60-gig drive going, I'll be downloading some more.