My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

PIPs and PicRealty

I was very disappointed this week to hear the news that all Picpay merchants have had their withdrawals cancelled and are now required to be re-verified. On the other hand, perhaps this is a sign that Picpay is serious about their business associations...

In the meantime, there have been reports of mortgage payments being made by PicRealty, so I have submitted my documents and I am saving up my AF. Maybe by October 1, PIPs will be paying my mortgage for me...

fingers crossed!!!