FeederFund, FXIG, PHSI and KUM
I have just been reading what they are saying in netmoneyblog about FeederFund and I have to say, I agree 100%.
I think that FeederFund does have some true programs in its portfolio, but those are the lower-paying ones that they introduced before this year. ITS, 4X-Club. I think FXIG and the newest one, PHSI, are ponzis and bound to fail.
And I have to say, I think Matt Calder might know that and not care.
I know some people believe fully what Mr Calder has been saying. I think maybe he was a good guy once, but this year, he has not shown himself to be so.
Maybe I'll be proven wrong. That would be fine with me.
And as for KUM - well, I am totally skeptical of any of these "email-only" programs as too many have disappeared a couple months after they start making the rounds of the forums. So I put $200 into KUM a few weeks ago, just to see what happens. Well first they raised the minimum to $1000 and then this week they raised it to $5000. I certainly couldnt recommend it at that level. Just hoping now that I break even on it.
I think that FeederFund does have some true programs in its portfolio, but those are the lower-paying ones that they introduced before this year. ITS, 4X-Club. I think FXIG and the newest one, PHSI, are ponzis and bound to fail.
And I have to say, I think Matt Calder might know that and not care.
I know some people believe fully what Mr Calder has been saying. I think maybe he was a good guy once, but this year, he has not shown himself to be so.
Maybe I'll be proven wrong. That would be fine with me.
And as for KUM - well, I am totally skeptical of any of these "email-only" programs as too many have disappeared a couple months after they start making the rounds of the forums. So I put $200 into KUM a few weeks ago, just to see what happens. Well first they raised the minimum to $1000 and then this week they raised it to $5000. I certainly couldnt recommend it at that level. Just hoping now that I break even on it.


<< Home