Maximum Surf Family
I have been with these autosurf sites for quite a while now, maybe 10 months, and I am about to max out my accounts in both MaximumSurf and Autosurf440. I intend to use the profits from then to get maxed out in the other 2 programs of theirs (Autosurf300 and Autosurf500) and then I will have a recurring $600 a month profit coming in from these guys.
The admin seems to really know what he is doing and he has capped his account levels quite low, so chances are good that he can sustain activity.
(I'm not sure if you are allowed multiple accounts, I may have to look into that in the future...)
He also has several other businesses running under the MaximumSurf umbrella, indicating to me that he has a well-thought-out business plan in place.
If you like autosurfing and havent checked out these guys, you definitely should.
The admin seems to really know what he is doing and he has capped his account levels quite low, so chances are good that he can sustain activity.
(I'm not sure if you are allowed multiple accounts, I may have to look into that in the future...)
He also has several other businesses running under the MaximumSurf umbrella, indicating to me that he has a well-thought-out business plan in place.
If you like autosurfing and havent checked out these guys, you definitely should.


<< Home