My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Thursday, September 22, 2005

FXIG and Plexpay

First, I want to say that I have withdrawn my entire balance from FXIG. I started hearing some things this week that made me uncomfortable and I decided not to risk such a large amount of money. I will say that I received my wire transfer very quickly.

And apparently Frode from Plexpay has been arrested and all servers confiscated. Since I was just about to join them (probably next week), I am very glad that I was forced to delay my deposit. Maybe they will come back and maybe not. At this point it is a wait-and-see situation.