Re-allocated Portfolio
When I withdrew my balance from FXIG, I was able to reallocate it into a bunch of other programs so that my portfolio is much more balanced.
I now have money in 11 programs that I consider solid and reliable. I intend to add to them and compound until I can withdraw $1000 per month from each.
Oanda (my own forex account with my Simple Strategy)
BOAM
NSFG
GF
MPDW
4x-Club
ITS
GoldClaim
FXVision (currently on hold due to banking issues)
FSI (closed to new members)
EXXX (closed to new members)
I also am very happy with the following autosurfers:
Surfmunkee
MaximumSurf Family (MS, AS440, AS300, AS500)
StudioTraffic
12Daily
DadnDaves
I also will put $50 into GoldenRocks per week and compound that for as long as it lasts.....
Other programs I am testing out: KUM
I have a lot of money tied up in DXIO and PIPs and IT4US and if any of them ever start moving again, I will take any earnings and put them into the solid/reliable programs.
I now have money in 11 programs that I consider solid and reliable. I intend to add to them and compound until I can withdraw $1000 per month from each.
Oanda (my own forex account with my Simple Strategy)
BOAM
NSFG
GF
MPDW
4x-Club
ITS
GoldClaim
FXVision (currently on hold due to banking issues)
FSI (closed to new members)
EXXX (closed to new members)
I also am very happy with the following autosurfers:
Surfmunkee
MaximumSurf Family (MS, AS440, AS300, AS500)
StudioTraffic
12Daily
DadnDaves
I also will put $50 into GoldenRocks per week and compound that for as long as it lasts.....
Other programs I am testing out: KUM
I have a lot of money tied up in DXIO and PIPs and IT4US and if any of them ever start moving again, I will take any earnings and put them into the solid/reliable programs.


<< Home