New Autosurfs?
I must say, I'm a bit surprised at so many new autosurfs popping up, especially the ones that are high-interest.
I figured most of the older high-interest ones were piggy-backing on 12DP somehow.
The new ones? Well, either they figured out another cash cow (it's possible, I do happen to know of one, but I wouldnt be running an autosurf program based on it...)
OR...
they're scams.
I'm not taking any chances on them, thats for sure.
Since the Stormpay fiasco began, I have been paid by XpertHits, AutoMonsterHits and U-Earn, where I upgraded with egold. All three solid programs with great admins.
If you want an autosurfer, join one of them.
I figured most of the older high-interest ones were piggy-backing on 12DP somehow.
The new ones? Well, either they figured out another cash cow (it's possible, I do happen to know of one, but I wouldnt be running an autosurf program based on it...)
OR...
they're scams.
I'm not taking any chances on them, thats for sure.
Since the Stormpay fiasco began, I have been paid by XpertHits, AutoMonsterHits and U-Earn, where I upgraded with egold. All three solid programs with great admins.
If you want an autosurfer, join one of them.


<< Home