Why Do I Still Do This?
I mean, after getting burned over and over, why do I still invest in HYIP? I’m starting my 5th year here, and still not too much to show for it….
Every fr*cking January, I start the year off by saying to myself, this is the year that I am going to make a lot of money, this is the year that I am going to be able to quit my job….
And then somehow every year, something that I was really confident in, blows up in my face and I am back to starting over – or close to it…
Someone asked me yesterday if I am net-positive in HYIP. I haven’t really been keeping great records, but I think the answer to that is yes, although by only a few thousand $$ or so…
So why I am I still doing this?
Because I cant give it up. Because I don’t want to work 9-5 for the next 25 years. Because I know somewhere, the answer is out there.
And this year, I believe I am starting out in a lot better position than any previous year.
I have conquered the overly confident compound-the-hell-out-of-it compulsion.
I am pretty evenly spread among 4 good, solid programs and my own forex account.
I am taking profits from all other high-risk programs (yes, I am still in a handful) and putting them into those 4 programs and my forex account.
In terms of my forex account, I think I have finally managed to find the discipline to stick with what works in the live account, and do my experimenting in demo accounts.
So this year, 2006, is looking fairly promising. Looking for an overall gain of approximately 5-10% a month.
Will I become a bazillionaire? No. But I honestly don’t WANT to be a bazillionaire, either. My wants are a lot more modest than that.
Will I be able to quit my job this year? Probably not, but I should make pretty good progress toward that goal.
If, in January 2007, I am still in the same position I am in today, maybe I will become discouraged.
Maybe.
But doubtful.
:D
Every fr*cking January, I start the year off by saying to myself, this is the year that I am going to make a lot of money, this is the year that I am going to be able to quit my job….
And then somehow every year, something that I was really confident in, blows up in my face and I am back to starting over – or close to it…
Someone asked me yesterday if I am net-positive in HYIP. I haven’t really been keeping great records, but I think the answer to that is yes, although by only a few thousand $$ or so…
So why I am I still doing this?
Because I cant give it up. Because I don’t want to work 9-5 for the next 25 years. Because I know somewhere, the answer is out there.
And this year, I believe I am starting out in a lot better position than any previous year.
I have conquered the overly confident compound-the-hell-out-of-it compulsion.
I am pretty evenly spread among 4 good, solid programs and my own forex account.
I am taking profits from all other high-risk programs (yes, I am still in a handful) and putting them into those 4 programs and my forex account.
In terms of my forex account, I think I have finally managed to find the discipline to stick with what works in the live account, and do my experimenting in demo accounts.
So this year, 2006, is looking fairly promising. Looking for an overall gain of approximately 5-10% a month.
Will I become a bazillionaire? No. But I honestly don’t WANT to be a bazillionaire, either. My wants are a lot more modest than that.
Will I be able to quit my job this year? Probably not, but I should make pretty good progress toward that goal.
If, in January 2007, I am still in the same position I am in today, maybe I will become discouraged.
Maybe.
But doubtful.
:D


<< Home