My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Good trading should be boring.....

or so i have read... but thats the point where I get fidgety and start being tempted to ignore my system and make mistakes...

Right now I am reading Van Tharp's trading psychology blog, and some of the newsletter archives on his website.

Reminding myself of my success this year, and reminding myself to be patient and wait out the drawdown...

Comparing my results to the results of professionals like Dukascopy and Olsen Invest.....

Maybe I need to pull out my Mark Douglas again and re-read...

say it with me three times:
Plan the trade and trade the plan.
Plan the trade and trade the plan.
Plan the trade and trade the plan.

Oh, and throw $100 into some gold game that promises 80% profit in a month, that should scratch the gambling itch at least for a few days.

:)


Update:
FR account: DD -8.3% profit +7.6%
regular account: DD -15.9% profit +13.5%