My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Friday, September 08, 2006

Shocking numbers

From today's email from Dr Steve Sjuggerud:



Which would you prefer, $559,000, or $24,000?

$559,000 is what a dollar would have been worth invested in stocks throughout the entire history of the U.S. stock market.

$24,000 is the exact same number as above, minus taxes (assuming you’re paying the highest tax rates).

The difference is incredible… And it’s all due to taxes. (The numbers are from the book Stocks for The Long Run 2nd Edition, by Jeremy Siegel.)



Um. Definitely something to ponder as the trading accounts get bigger.