FR Update
FR currently: 7% DD, has earned .5% since 8/31 (one position has taken profit)
My system currently: 28% DD, has earned .9% since 8/31 (no profits taken)
I still have about 5 days left on my 15-day free trial.
The drawdown is significantly less, but so is the gain, at least at this point.
So, do I want to spend $125 to follow this for another month...
I could possibly do the calculations on my own, actually....
Hmm, what to do, what to do...
My system currently: 28% DD, has earned .9% since 8/31 (no profits taken)
I still have about 5 days left on my 15-day free trial.
The drawdown is significantly less, but so is the gain, at least at this point.
So, do I want to spend $125 to follow this for another month...
I could possibly do the calculations on my own, actually....
Hmm, what to do, what to do...


<< Home