My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Richard Branson is my idol.....

oh my gosh, can you believe this man???!!!!!

first of all, he is incredibly handsome in an older-man sort of way (older than ME, i mean, LOL), and he has this fabulous life on his beautiful caribbean island, and an awesome family, and everything basically that he wants...

he's one of the richest guys in the world and one of the most creative and intelligent and inspiring...

and now he has TOTALLY done it.

He is giving ALL of the profits from two of his businesses, ALL OF THEM FOR TEN YEARS, to be invested in companies that are seeking ways to combat global warming...

THAT'S A POSSIBLE THREE BILLION DOLLARS IN THE NEXT TEN YEARS.............

I have been a Branson fan for a few years now, and everything he does just makes me like him more.....


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forex Update:

FR account: +7.4% current DD: -2.8%
regular account: +13.2% current DD: -4.8%