Decided to Try FreedomRocks
Well I have just closed out my open trades in my oanda acct for a 1% gain (that's a 40% total for the month of August...) and moved a bit less than half of the account to a sub-account, where I am going to try out the FreedomRocks system.
My system has been averaging about 10% a month, and the FR one supposedly can do more in the range of 15-20% a month.
So I will run them in parallel for a while and see how they do.
FreedomRocks uses a combination of hedged pairs, positive carry interest, and grid trading. The system calculates the appropriate buy and exit points, and the trade sizes, based on your inputs. Then it apparently alerts you to trades by email.
I've been interested in trying it for a few months now, and have been following the dicussions on various HYIP forums. Mostly the input from people actually USING the system has been good. The nay-saying has been from people who havent actually tried it. LOL
I am getting close to regaining all of the horrible losses I endured in Dec and January - and feeling extremely positive about the future.
:)
My system has been averaging about 10% a month, and the FR one supposedly can do more in the range of 15-20% a month.
So I will run them in parallel for a while and see how they do.
FreedomRocks uses a combination of hedged pairs, positive carry interest, and grid trading. The system calculates the appropriate buy and exit points, and the trade sizes, based on your inputs. Then it apparently alerts you to trades by email.
I've been interested in trying it for a few months now, and have been following the dicussions on various HYIP forums. Mostly the input from people actually USING the system has been good. The nay-saying has been from people who havent actually tried it. LOL
I am getting close to regaining all of the horrible losses I endured in Dec and January - and feeling extremely positive about the future.
:)


<< Home