My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Friday, May 04, 2007

Accepting Risk

Steve Sarnoff:

"Every investment involves some level of risk. Even
'safe' investments like savings accounts, money market
funds, even IRAs and 401(k)s can go bust. It's rare...
but it does happen.

"In other words, if you're investing in anything, you
have already overcome some of your fear of risk. So all
you need to do is push that tolerance to the next level.

"Start by saying to yourself:

"I will have losses - but my wins will overpower them.
"I will make mistakes - but I will learn from them and
won't repeat them.
"I will make money - but only if I don't give up.

"Of course, reading this is one thing...believing them
is something completely different. Don't expect it to
happen overnight. But the more you trade, the more
confident you'll become. And soon fear won't be a factor
in your investment decisions.

"Now all you need discipline to follow-through on your
decisions."