My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Now here's a headline that made me stop...

and say, what the hell was this guy thinking?

Sales of new homes unexpectedly dropped in February to the lowest level seen in nearly seven years


Um? Unexpectedly? Is he stupid????? He must have been the only person who *wasn't* expecting a drop.....


Ah, I see upon reading further into the article, it was a survey of economists who actually expected an increase.

Those of us in the real world know better.