Added a new program to my list today
This one has an interesting twist:
GoldClaim (visitor passcode is "khernandez") You have 30 days to go in and take a look around.
It doesnt pay an extravagant amount - 33% after 100 days - but it pays 50% of your return into an account from which you can then purchase gold coins... at market rates - to be shipped directly to you.
An interesting way to acquire gold coins for investment purposes. I know I've been giving a lot of thought lately to the devaluing dollar and whether or not I should be getting into gold (other than egold and ebullion, haha).
Minimum investment is $75.
GoldClaim (visitor passcode is "khernandez") You have 30 days to go in and take a look around.
It doesnt pay an extravagant amount - 33% after 100 days - but it pays 50% of your return into an account from which you can then purchase gold coins... at market rates - to be shipped directly to you.
An interesting way to acquire gold coins for investment purposes. I know I've been giving a lot of thought lately to the devaluing dollar and whether or not I should be getting into gold (other than egold and ebullion, haha).
Minimum investment is $75.


<< Home