My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Monday, May 23, 2005

New Program!!

Hi everyone,

I am very excited to be adding a new "real, honest, legitimate" program to my list. It's called FXXX and it has just been DD'ed by Feeder Fund and added to their line-up. It has averaged 20% per month for over 2 years:

2002 2003 2004 2005
JAN **** 12.29% 21.70% 16.20%
FEB **** 14.20% 14.40% 16.00%
MAR **** 25.40% 34.60% 22.80%
APR **** 11.90% 30.90% 21.31%
MAY 9.10% 15.60% 32.40%
JUN 22.20% 33.70% 17.40%
JUL 19.00% 30.10% 23.50%
AUG 19.10% 21.60% 27.70%
SEP 25.70% 10.60% 24.50%
OCT 20.20% 13.10% 24.90%
NOV 19.90% 8.60% 26.20%
DEC 21.70% 21.00% 17.10%

Since May 2002 Average Monthly Profit: 20.7%

To open an account on your own is $5,000 minimum, and you can email me for a referral link.

If that's a bit rich for you, you can join via FeederFund for only $50. Or I know of another pool where the min is $200 and they do not take the extra 25% that FeederFund takes.... email me for more info.

The FeederFund endorsement is excellent DD and proof enough for me that this is another one of the real ones.

I'm wiring money to them this week.