My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Buying things with Picpay!!

It is now possible to buy gift cards for POS purchases (not for use at ATMs) via picpay!

The current going rate is a 15-20% premium, and I recommend this merchant:

MS Supply

His username on the P-I-P-S and P-I-P-S-USA forum is seadog. He has been extremely cool and very responsive to my questions and comments.

P-I-P-S management posted last night that withdrawals are soon to be moving again, but if you cant wait, seadog's cards are a great alternative.