Plexpay, EXPInvest and AstraSystems
Adding several new programs this week:
AstraSystems began in April 2004, then folded and re-opened in May 2005. It has been going strong ever since and from the people I know who are in it, they are all extremely pleased. They have two pay systems - the weekly plan pays 9% plus 4% referral commissions, the bi-weekly pays 20%. I recommend having both.
EXPInvest - usually interest like this makes me raise an eyebrow, and that's no exception here... 100% return of principal in 20 days and then 100% profit in another 10 days (for a total of 200% in 30 days). I've made one deposit so far and received my principal right on time, and am waiting for my interest in a few more days. My plan is to invest equal amounts every 10 days, which will be self-funding in a month. Of course, play carefully!!!
Plexpay - here is a much more complicated program and not for the small players. This was founded by some big-time PIPs members from Norway and originally accepted Picpay, but due to the Picpay withdrawal issues no longer does. Serious investors must pay an $800 membership fee to join and be able to join the investment options. There are basically 2 options - one pays 2% daily (business days only) for balances under $10,000 and can be compounded; once the balance reaches $10,000, the daily interest becomes 2.5%. The original principal expires after 12 months.
The second option is for even biggest players - if you can deposit a total of $10k all at once, you can earn 3% per day (non-compounded). Here the original principal expires after 6 months.
When you join and submit all the required documentation, PP opens a Loyal Bank account for you and you get a debit card... all of your withdrawals are directed to that account.
I have been kicking this one around for quite a while and after seeing many of my friends very happy with it (and investing significant money), I have decided to take the plunge.
If anyone joins as a Gold member under me, I will split the $200 referral commission with you.
AstraSystems began in April 2004, then folded and re-opened in May 2005. It has been going strong ever since and from the people I know who are in it, they are all extremely pleased. They have two pay systems - the weekly plan pays 9% plus 4% referral commissions, the bi-weekly pays 20%. I recommend having both.
EXPInvest - usually interest like this makes me raise an eyebrow, and that's no exception here... 100% return of principal in 20 days and then 100% profit in another 10 days (for a total of 200% in 30 days). I've made one deposit so far and received my principal right on time, and am waiting for my interest in a few more days. My plan is to invest equal amounts every 10 days, which will be self-funding in a month. Of course, play carefully!!!
Plexpay - here is a much more complicated program and not for the small players. This was founded by some big-time PIPs members from Norway and originally accepted Picpay, but due to the Picpay withdrawal issues no longer does. Serious investors must pay an $800 membership fee to join and be able to join the investment options. There are basically 2 options - one pays 2% daily (business days only) for balances under $10,000 and can be compounded; once the balance reaches $10,000, the daily interest becomes 2.5%. The original principal expires after 12 months.
The second option is for even biggest players - if you can deposit a total of $10k all at once, you can earn 3% per day (non-compounded). Here the original principal expires after 6 months.
When you join and submit all the required documentation, PP opens a Loyal Bank account for you and you get a debit card... all of your withdrawals are directed to that account.
I have been kicking this one around for quite a while and after seeing many of my friends very happy with it (and investing significant money), I have decided to take the plunge.
If anyone joins as a Gold member under me, I will split the $200 referral commission with you.


<< Home