An Autosurfing Update
Seems in order.....
TopGun closed down abruptly last month, which was extremely disappointing. The women from PIN seem to be very thoughtful about their business, and the fact that they could not make an autosurfer work for more than a few months, causes me to wonder about the rest of the autosurf industry.
I did get a refund, but it was considerably less than 50% of what I put in, and my hacker got it anyway. Jerk.
4Daily is still working thru problems. It will be interesting to see what percentage they pay out this month.
The Maximum Family is still doing great - MaximumSurf, Autosurf300, Autosurf440, Autosurf500. I continue to upgrade and compound in all of them.
Cobrapay - not sure what is going on, I believe I was supposed to get paid this month but I did not and my email has gone unanswered.
I joined both PaidResponse and DadnDaves. I believe both of them will be solid earners but I have not been able to upgrade much yet.
Surfmunkee - of course, my favorite! Marcus had some trouble with paypal thieves reversing the credit card transactions so he is having a bit of trouble making payments this month. He has also been tinkering with the maximum monthly payment amount, and it is currently down to $700. But I believe in him 100% and continue to support Surfmunkee unreservedly.
I have also joined 12Daily Pro and Hitzpay recently. Again, not big upgrades yet.
StableSurfing has returned after being down for 2 months. Their big problem is that they invested the money in PIPs and then of course could not get any withdrawals. They are now investing in plexpay and something else, and hope to be able to resume payments in December. In the meantime you can surf and upgrade and compound, you just wont be able to withdraw yet.
TopGun closed down abruptly last month, which was extremely disappointing. The women from PIN seem to be very thoughtful about their business, and the fact that they could not make an autosurfer work for more than a few months, causes me to wonder about the rest of the autosurf industry.
I did get a refund, but it was considerably less than 50% of what I put in, and my hacker got it anyway. Jerk.
4Daily is still working thru problems. It will be interesting to see what percentage they pay out this month.
The Maximum Family is still doing great - MaximumSurf, Autosurf300, Autosurf440, Autosurf500. I continue to upgrade and compound in all of them.
Cobrapay - not sure what is going on, I believe I was supposed to get paid this month but I did not and my email has gone unanswered.
I joined both PaidResponse and DadnDaves. I believe both of them will be solid earners but I have not been able to upgrade much yet.
Surfmunkee - of course, my favorite! Marcus had some trouble with paypal thieves reversing the credit card transactions so he is having a bit of trouble making payments this month. He has also been tinkering with the maximum monthly payment amount, and it is currently down to $700. But I believe in him 100% and continue to support Surfmunkee unreservedly.
I have also joined 12Daily Pro and Hitzpay recently. Again, not big upgrades yet.
StableSurfing has returned after being down for 2 months. Their big problem is that they invested the money in PIPs and then of course could not get any withdrawals. They are now investing in plexpay and something else, and hope to be able to resume payments in December. In the meantime you can surf and upgrade and compound, you just wont be able to withdraw yet.


<< Home