My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

DXIO P4s return

DXIO has decided to allow P4 trades again. I think its a great idea since it will get more ecurrency into the system from people who dont currently work DXIO regularly. This in turn will hopefully get the outXes moving quickly again.

If you have worked with me in the past on this, you know what to do.

;)