My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Brand New Autosurf from Trusted Admin

Check this out, it's brand new, I am member #13!!!

XpertHits

From Mel, Arintent Admin. Have known her for 6 months or so. She moderates on a yahoo group that is very popular for spotting scams.

Welcome to XpertHits!
Your PAID TO SURF Automatic Traffic Generating System.

Would you like to receive unlimited traffic to your site without clicking your mouse? When using our system, your site is being shown to thousands of users from around the world, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and all this is done 100% automatically.

All you have to do is sign up, upgrade your account (good for 30 days), open your surf page, and let the system do the rest. We have a 20 second timer, so for surfing just 20 pages a day you will earn 4% per day and you are paid twice a month. You will also receive a 10% commission for every upgraded member you refer to our site!

So join XpertHits today and receive 600 credits and $10 FREE