MAJOR Pet Peeve – LITTERING
All I can say to people who throw things out your car windows – WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???
This morning I was sitting in traffic at a red light, on my way to work. All of a sudden something large flew out the driver’s window of the car in front of me and onto the median strip. As I drove past it a few seconds later, I looked – it was a BANANA PEEL. WTF???!!!
(OK, a friend of mine argues that a banana peel is ok to throw out your window because it's biodegradable... uh, maybe in the BOONIES where you are from, sweety, it will have a few days to become mush, out of sight or whatever, but not here in the MIDDLE OF A CITY!!!!! Here I just call it GARBAGE!!!)
It makes me absolutely CRAZY when I see someone throw their cigarette butt out the car window. What are these people thinking, that it’s OK to throw their gross cigarette butts out the window of their car??!!! Guess what!! IT”S NOT OK TO DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cigarette butts are absolutely disgusting. First of all, SMOKING is disgusting. It’s a foul habit, it makes you and your clothes and your breath and everything else about you smell bad, and it’s REALLY REALLY REALLY bad for your health. And for some reason, smokers seem compelled to throw their cigarette butts out their car window. Can a smoker please explain this to me???
Did you ever pull up to a red light and take a good look at the ground right outside your window? There are about a million cigarette butts on the ground, and sometimes pop cans or fast food wrappers……
What’s even worse is when someone empties their entire ashtray in a parking lot. I get out of my car and see a little pile of cigarette butts on the ground. Again, all I can say is, WTF?????
Clearly these people were never taught to be respectful and polite when they were young. It’s not that hard to understand. No one else wants to look at YOUR GARBAGE.
Yeah, OK, I’m a tree-hugger. I’m big on environmental things. You could probably have guessed that, from some of my prior posts and some of my links.
Please be kind to Mother Earth. She’s the only one we’ve got. Not to mention, the thought of saddling our kids with all the years of our neglect, makes me cringe.
This morning I was sitting in traffic at a red light, on my way to work. All of a sudden something large flew out the driver’s window of the car in front of me and onto the median strip. As I drove past it a few seconds later, I looked – it was a BANANA PEEL. WTF???!!!
(OK, a friend of mine argues that a banana peel is ok to throw out your window because it's biodegradable... uh, maybe in the BOONIES where you are from, sweety, it will have a few days to become mush, out of sight or whatever, but not here in the MIDDLE OF A CITY!!!!! Here I just call it GARBAGE!!!)
It makes me absolutely CRAZY when I see someone throw their cigarette butt out the car window. What are these people thinking, that it’s OK to throw their gross cigarette butts out the window of their car??!!! Guess what!! IT”S NOT OK TO DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cigarette butts are absolutely disgusting. First of all, SMOKING is disgusting. It’s a foul habit, it makes you and your clothes and your breath and everything else about you smell bad, and it’s REALLY REALLY REALLY bad for your health. And for some reason, smokers seem compelled to throw their cigarette butts out their car window. Can a smoker please explain this to me???
Did you ever pull up to a red light and take a good look at the ground right outside your window? There are about a million cigarette butts on the ground, and sometimes pop cans or fast food wrappers……
What’s even worse is when someone empties their entire ashtray in a parking lot. I get out of my car and see a little pile of cigarette butts on the ground. Again, all I can say is, WTF?????
Clearly these people were never taught to be respectful and polite when they were young. It’s not that hard to understand. No one else wants to look at YOUR GARBAGE.
Yeah, OK, I’m a tree-hugger. I’m big on environmental things. You could probably have guessed that, from some of my prior posts and some of my links.
Please be kind to Mother Earth. She’s the only one we’ve got. Not to mention, the thought of saddling our kids with all the years of our neglect, makes me cringe.


<< Home