My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Friday, March 17, 2006

Mid-March Update

I just got back from a week's vacation at the 'rents' retirement home on the Gulf of Mexico and I gotta tell you, NOT WORKING is DEFINITELY the way to go....

Ok so what is up in HYIP and forex-ville these days?

First of all, NSFG is closing its doors to new pool members on March 25th, so I recommend you get your $100 together and get in as soon as you possibly can.

Now I saw someone on a forum somewhere, said "NSFG looks like a scam to me, they made 40% a few months ago to lure in a whole bunch of new members and then never came close ever since, blah blah blah...." What a load of horse-pucky!!! I can't believe anyone would even think that. NSFG is the only thing going these days, that has been totally open and transparent from Day One. How you can call Paul and Ken scammers is completely beyond me.

Next, there are some harsh new restrictions at MPDW. I gotta say, for the most part I think they are good ideas, especially given the news that some people were seriously abusing the sell-back feature every month. Silly naive me, I never would have thought that one up. My mind just doesnt go along those devious pathways, I guess. Anyway, in my opinion its not a warning sign of scammers getting ready to run, but of serious admins doing things to make the program work.

I hope they can come up with some solution to pacify the ppl who are freaking out, though, because I would hate to see this one get sunk because someone gets mad and calls a lawyer or the SEC or something.

GF - still running smoothly, although again, there were a few changes to the program in the past month for the better of the program and its staff, nothing to get too excited about.

GR - hmmm. Well this one is definitely a wait-and-see. There is talk of refunds so I am optimistic. I am not out-of-pocket on this one, regardless. Although it is disappointing but not unexpected.

Autosurfs - I am still in TotalRune, AutoMonsterHits, XpertHits, SurfingFrenzy, MyGlobalSurf, DadnDaves and Eprofitworks. Considering Phoenix.

The bulk of my money is still in my own forex accounts - I now have 3 - at Oanda, FXCM and FXSol. I am still experimenting with carry trades and currency correlations. I believe the potential with the strategy I am pursuing is in the 5-10% a month range consistently.

I saw that EMO is now under govt investigation. Gotta admit, I was blindsided by this one. EMO was definitely my favorite method for moving money and I thought they were operating totally by-the-book. I am surprised as hell to find out that they were not. EXTREMELY disappointing, although fortunately I didn’t have more than a few bucks in my account. It was so easy to move money to my bank account.... now I guess I am going to have to get some sort of debit card...

So thats what I am into these days.... trying to be good and stay out of trouble...

;)