My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Lay and Skilling Guilty

As if there was any doubt. I just wanna know why it took so long. And how many years are they gonna get, I wanna know that too.

Biggest liars on the planet.



On another note...

I am currently taking a serious look at a website called Prosper. Kinda stupid name but it's very intriguing......