My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Thursday, April 13, 2006

US Citizens - how to LEGALLY start a forex (hedge) fund

This guy is awesome, he covers EVERYTHING!!!!! When I start making tons of money, he will DEFINITELY be the one to do my taxes.

Folder on DailyFX

GTT Home Page

How to Start a Hedge Fund

The number of hedge funds and hedge fund investors has soared. Forex traders looking to start a fund need to understand the rules and regulations before they quit their day jobs.

BY HANNAH TERHUNE AND ROGER LORENCE

It's understandable why hedge funds have become so popular in recent years - from a trader's perspective. A talented hedge-fund manager can accrue substantial income, and while starting a hedge-fund obviously isn't for the novice forex trader, it's not as complicated as it seems.

More