My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Friday, May 05, 2006

Feeling good today....

First of all, spring is here and it is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!! Flowers blooming, tree leaves unfolding.... my lilacs just started blooming yesterday. MAN DO I LOVE THOSE FLOWERS!!!!!

Second, i am KICKING ASS AND TAKING NAMES in my forex accounts. These are THE REAL DEAL HONEY, not DEMO!!!!!

And third, I just found an AMAZING new singer this morning, I cant believe how much I love this song.

Corinne Bailey Rae

You can stream "Put Your Records On" for free from this site.... I intend to listen to it about 100 times today.

:D


hope your day is as great as mine!!!!!