My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Making plans for the future

I recently downloaded and read most of The Science of Getting Rich. It isnt quite my cup of tea and didnt get me all fired up, but it did make me assess a couple of my thoughts and plans, and inspired me to actually write some goals down with firm end dates.

My biggest and longest-term goal at this point is to build my forex account(s) to $100,000. From my current starting point, this is achievable in less than 3 years IF I can manage a compounded 10% a month consistently.

I think I can do it, especially if the 10% is derived from a combination of forex gains and HYIP earnings added to my forex accounts.

Today I ordered the TotalRune debit card and I will be ordering the BestGoldCard as soon as I receive the reflink I want.

Between TotalRune, SurfingFrenzy, XpertHits, and my forex trading, I think 10% a month is VERY achievable.