Taking a Serious Look at my Thought Process
I have been going through a frustrating time recently. I feel unhappy and impatient about my online money-making activities. I am not making enough, fast enough. I want more, faster.
I read the forums, and I see people posting about how much money they are making with this (obvious ponzi) program, and that (other obvious ponzi) program - and I am sometimes ready to scream.
Because I have been doing this for a long time, and I have put so much time and energy into reading and researching, and learning. And yet what do I have to show for it? A couple of programs that I really believe in, that earn 10% or less a month, and a forex system that earns about 5% a month.
I have been scammed plenty, and I actually lost a lot of my own money late last year in my own forex account. But I believe I have turned that around.
So my slow-but-steady accounts are doing very well, but I am still feeling itchy and impatient.
Yesterday I finally gave in to temptation and put $50 into egoldspinner. Only $50. Yes, it is a "game" with the commensurate crazy returns. 50% a day for 5 days.
So the downside is actually pretty small. Two days and I have my seed money back. Then reinvest every other payment, and my bank account will be looking great if it lasts a week or more.
And hopefully this will satisfy my need for something more, so I wont go off and do something REALLY stupid. LOL
I read the forums, and I see people posting about how much money they are making with this (obvious ponzi) program, and that (other obvious ponzi) program - and I am sometimes ready to scream.
Because I have been doing this for a long time, and I have put so much time and energy into reading and researching, and learning. And yet what do I have to show for it? A couple of programs that I really believe in, that earn 10% or less a month, and a forex system that earns about 5% a month.
I have been scammed plenty, and I actually lost a lot of my own money late last year in my own forex account. But I believe I have turned that around.
So my slow-but-steady accounts are doing very well, but I am still feeling itchy and impatient.
Yesterday I finally gave in to temptation and put $50 into egoldspinner. Only $50. Yes, it is a "game" with the commensurate crazy returns. 50% a day for 5 days.
So the downside is actually pretty small. Two days and I have my seed money back. Then reinvest every other payment, and my bank account will be looking great if it lasts a week or more.
And hopefully this will satisfy my need for something more, so I wont go off and do something REALLY stupid. LOL


<< Home