My Forex Blog

Hi, my name is Karin and I have been investing in HYIP and autosurfs for 4 years. Seen my share of scams and folded programs, that is for sure. So for the past two years I have been learning to trade forex, and this year I have finally become successful. I hope you can learn too. That way, you dont have to hand your money over to some "admin" and hope that you get it back with some profit.

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Thursday, June 01, 2006

How did summer get here so quickly???

Geez, it's been in the high 80s here all of a sudden, I've got my AC running constantly and still cant keep the house cool enough.....

well it is certainly better than winter so I am not complaining (too much, that is... LOL)

my daughter gets out of school next week, then no more 6AM wake-up calls for me (7AM is a MUCH more civilized time of the day to get up!)

my forex account has been in a pretty big drawdown for the past 2 weeks, approx 12% right now and it actually hit 20% last week and I started getting pretty nervous. I have closed the FXSol account and will be moving the money to my oanda account, which is where I will stay. I took a small hit on the FXSol account so my May result was only 32% but I can live with that. :D

My "$100k in 3 years" goal is still firmly fixed and the timetable has actually even moved forward by two months based on May's results...

I have recently gotten involved with two low-key HYIPS that I feel really good about. Hopefully I will start drawing some decent $$ from them in the next month or two and will be able to put it into the forex account.

I am also seriously looking at Prosper.com as a diversifying tool. That, and the Charles Sachs options accounts. Will also be working to fund Roth IRAs for self and hubby.

"Summertime, and the livin' is easy....."

well not quite easy, not yet, but definitely getting EASIER!!!