my newest discovery...
is a free daily email newsletter from a guy named Dr. Steve Sjuggerud. I've been getting it for a couple of days now and it's quite interesting.
I've also been digging into the archives to see what he has had to say in the past.
He is definitely a risk-taker, which I think anyone who is reading my blog is also.
He is not afraid to look at some really interesting categories of investments, such as rare stamps and gold coins...
and he has also recently started recommending some really cool international currency CDs and bonds.
I think I am going to open an account at Everbank and start dabbling in that myself.
Now, as for Dr. Sjuggerud's newsletter - it has a secondary purpose of selling his subscription newsletter services, which are not very pricey and I might try them out. He gives some tantalizing information about his recommendations, and then says that you will get "the full report" if you subscribe to his paid newsletter - but I have found that with just a google search of the key phrases in his "hint" report, it's possible to figure out what he is recommending without subscribing.
BUT, like I said, I am going to follow his free newsletter for a while, and right now I am pretty inclined to subscribe to the paid one too.
I've also been digging into the archives to see what he has had to say in the past.
He is definitely a risk-taker, which I think anyone who is reading my blog is also.
He is not afraid to look at some really interesting categories of investments, such as rare stamps and gold coins...
and he has also recently started recommending some really cool international currency CDs and bonds.
I think I am going to open an account at Everbank and start dabbling in that myself.
Now, as for Dr. Sjuggerud's newsletter - it has a secondary purpose of selling his subscription newsletter services, which are not very pricey and I might try them out. He gives some tantalizing information about his recommendations, and then says that you will get "the full report" if you subscribe to his paid newsletter - but I have found that with just a google search of the key phrases in his "hint" report, it's possible to figure out what he is recommending without subscribing.
BUT, like I said, I am going to follow his free newsletter for a while, and right now I am pretty inclined to subscribe to the paid one too.


<< Home